Monday 7 July 2014

Here We Go (Lets Get Sketchy)

Hello and welcome to the first reveal for Team A for July over at Lets Get Sketchy!  This week we had an awesome sketch by our fabulous leader Brenshevia.  I used my May Hip Kit to make my layout, and I kept it pretty true to the sketch, except I used two portrait 4 x 6 photos of Shaun and I at the hospital right before Brielle was born.


I used the bike paper to represent the ride that the pregnancy had been!


And here is the fun sketch:


Head on over to the blog to check out how the rest of the DT were inspired by this sketch, and play along!

Have a great rest of your week!

4 comments:

  1. FUN page and love the pics!!! LOVE the color change on the YEAH!!!! what a fun kit, I'm going to have to look into them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun page for your photos Melissa, and great title too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute page! Love how you used the grey on grey colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun page Melissa! Great photos documenting such a wonderful moment! Thanks for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete