Monday 3 August 2015

Fun (Lets Get Sketchy)

Oh my goodness can you believe it's August already!!!  That means its time for our first reveal over at Lets Get Sketchy, and this week we had an amazing sketch by Jenessa Franco.  I had a blast with this one, and as I've been on a roll with my June Hip Kit, I had to scrap another Summer (lake) beach photo!

In order to stretch my kit I added some grid patterned papers to use as backgrounds, and this is an older Elle's Studio ledger that works perfectly with the colours and tones of the kit.  Everything else is from the kit.  For someone that struggles with anchors, I've had no issue with that blue/green paper, and have used it on several layouts.

I loved the layering in the sketch, and as I typically do, I turned the vertical piece into a banner.  I choose not to use a circular element (doily in the sketch) and went with a tag.


And here is the sketch:


Thanks so much for looking!

1 comment:

  1. super fun page, love the splats and cool details!!! esp the layered date stamp!!!!

    ReplyDelete