Wednesday 7 October 2015

Our Bebe (Clique Kits)

Hello!  Today I'm sharing another layout I made with the Clique Kits October Funfetti kit!  I'm loving this kit so much because its full of gorgeous Pink Fresh Studio.  This layout is about our youngest Brielle, and I just had to use this background paper!

I know some people struggle with backgrounds that have this much pre-printed detail, but I love them!  When I first saw this paper I knew that I would use it to scrap one of my girls, and this photo of Brielle with her book was perfect!  I started by adding some machine stitching in white thread, and then added the letter stickers under each of the printed words.  Then it was just a matter of adding embellishments and my photo.  I added the vellum triangles at the end to anchor the layout.


The gold sequins were perfect as a finishing touch, and of course I had to add some gold Colour Shine too!


I was so keen to use the macaroon cut apart, and it was perfect for our sweet girl, and I added doily from stash.


I loved using the Pink Fresh Studio alpha stickers for my title!


Thanks for looking!


1 comment: