Friday 16 September 2016

Our Happy Home (Fancy Pants)

Hello!  Its Friday again, and today I'm 30 weeks pregnant, let the 10 week countdown begin!  Today I'm sharing a layout I made with a free cut file from Fancy Pants Designs, designed by Kim Watson.  Its called Shadow Box House, and was designed based on a doll house.  When I saw it on Instagram I knew I had to use it and play!

Of course I had to use my Clique Kit featuring the "Millie & June" collection by Fancy Fants.  This kit also features Cocoa Vanilla Studio's "Colour Me Happy" collection.  I scrapped this photo of my three kids holding the 12 week scan photo of our 4th baby!  I used my Silhouette Cameo to sketch the lines for the and stitching, and then I did offset of the internal parts I wanted cut, and cut them out.  


Embellishing inside the house was lots of fun!


The small rectangle was the perfect place for the date.


I was a bit concerned about hand stitching the title because the lines were very close, but thankfully it all worked out!


And here is the amazing cut file, which you can download from the Fancy Pants Blog here.


I made a process video for this one.



Thanks so much for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment