Tuesday 8 November 2016

Pretty Girl (Lets Get Sketchy & Sizzix UK)

Hello again!  It's a new month over at Lets Get Sketchy which means its time for a new sketch! I just adored the sketch for this week, and had to pretty much stick with it, especially the gorgeous butterflies!  It was the perfect sketch to scrap a photo of Brielle at a friend's wedding that her and I attended in February.  I used my Kellie Kit, and some left over butterflies that I'd die cut with my Silhouette Cameo (the cut file is this one from The Cut Shoppe).  I also used this die from Sizzix UK for the leaves.  

My Kellie Kit is built around the latest Amy Tangerine collection "Oh Happy Life", and to to colour my butterflies I was inspired by the feather paper that has multi-coloured feathers.  I used my water colours to paint the butterflies and leaves in matching colours, and I love how they turned out!  I used a couple of shades of green for the leaves.


Here is the gorgeous sketch.


Make sure you head on over to the blog and link up your layout to play along!

Thanks for looking! 


No comments:

Post a Comment