Thursday 20 July 2017

Love You (The Scrappery CT)

Hello!  I just realised that I forgot to post my layout for The Scrappery here last week!  For this layout I was inspired by the butterfly paper in my Belle kit, and wanted to fussy cut them and create a swarm.  I googled "swarm of butterflies" and found an image to assist my inspiration.  I choose to scrap these two photos of Ava playing with her foot on the bouncer, and I love the one of her looking up, as if looking at the butterflies.


I adhered the butterflies in their centres with liquid adhesive, and folded up their wings for dimension.


The chipboard title was perfect for this page, and I even had it nestled within the swarm.


A fussy cut flower cluster added some weight to the left side of my photo, to provide balance.


And here is my butterfly swarm inspiration.



And my process video.



Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment