Sunday 26 April 2020

The Best - Confessions of A Paper Addict DT

Hello everyone! So happy to be back today with another post. This one is a bit sad, as its my last project for Confessions of A Paper Addict Cut Files. After a year (2 terms) on this amazing team I've decided to step down. So for my last layout I wanted to create a tribute to the amazing design team members who have become my friends, and I also wanted to thank the owner Virginia, who is amazing!!
I used the "Unforgettable" collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studio, which was perfect as I wanted a paper that was artsy that I could cut the "Wonky Hearts" cut file from.
For this layout I used the negative of the cut file, which is the hearts. I used the positive as a stencil and backed the hearts on foam for dimension.
Of course I had to include one of the design team announcement photos, as I'm trying to make an effort to get my stories scrapped too! You can watch my process video here. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment