Saturday 25 April 2015

Grateful (Artfull Crafts)

Hello hello!  Its Anzac Day today here in New Zealand, and we went into Queenstown to walk in the Parade.  Sam and was representing our school and one of the soldiers, and got to carry a cross in the service (Shaun being the teacher was supervising the kids).  The girls and I only marched in the parade because there was no way Brielle could sit still for an hour.

Today I'm up on the Artfull Crafts blog with another layout made with Kaisercraft's new Chasing Rainbows Collection.  This layout is from last September when it was our 11 year wedding anniversary.  Shaun planned a day where he took us to all the places we went on our wedding day, such as the church, reception venue, and Arrowtown where we got our photos taken.  We also had to vote that day!


I made small word stickers from the main sticker sheet, I just cut apart the phrases I knew I wouldn't use.


I made those tags by tracing around existing office supply tags, then punching a hole with my Cropodile.  I even set an eyelet because the paper wasn't strong enough for the string.


Thanks for looking. Lest we forget.


2 comments:

  1. Love all of the color on this layout Melissa!! Great page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super fun layout love how you added the tags and got all the photos on the page.. great colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete