Thursday 16 April 2015

Having A Blast!

Hello hello!  This week was a major milestone for us with our baby turning 1!  I felt happy and sad all at the same time.  Sam and Azaria expected that Brielle would change overnight and suddenly start walking and talking!  She had fun opening her presents though, with lots of help from her big sister.

Here are some photos of the big day, starting with our three:


Opening presents, more interested in the paper of course!


Our gorgeous girl!


I made a layout about a week ago featuring Brielle in the jolly jumper when she was a few months younger.  I made it with my February Hip Kit, and use the Dear Lizzy stencil with gold ink to make the flowers.  The only product not from my kit is the background border which is Crate Paper (Maggie Holmes).


I fussy cut the title out of one of the papers.


The background misting was created with mist and the packaging technique.


A close up of our delightful girl!


I also made a process video and you can watch it on YouTube here, or below:


Thanks for reading this far and looking!

3 comments:

  1. Ah, she's a total doll! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhh happy birthday to her and I do know it's bitter sweet!!! great pics and your page is amazing as always!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a cutie, and it seems like her first year flew by!! Love the layout, and the background looks awesome! The packaging technique is so fun!!

    ReplyDelete