Friday 29 September 2017

A Frozen Christmas (Christy's Beautiful Life - 30 Days of Sketches)

Hello!! Yes I know, I've been missing again, but things have been active on my YouTube Channel and my Instagram!  I've decided that instead of trying to catch up with posting layouts ever since Ava was born, I need to face the facts that I can't (she's now 10 months old), and instead I'm going to post current layouts on here. 

Earlier this month I was honoured to be asked by Christy from Christy's Beautiful Life to be a guest during her 30 days of sketches during September.  Firstly I want to say that I think Christy is amazing to even contemplate making a process video a day for a whole month with a pre-schooler and a baby!!  She is amazing!

Christy gave me a Page Maps sketch that was Christmas themed.  It was perfect as we'd chatted about needing to catch up with our past Christmas photos.  I decided to use my November Hip Kit from last year, which I'd barely used due to Ava being born.  I created the Christmas Tree with doilies.


I love the dimension that the Christmas tree created!


Another look at the tree, it was definitley my favourite element on the page!


And here is the sketch.


And my process video.


I had so much fun with this sketch!!  Thank you so much to Christy for inviting me to join in!



No comments:

Post a Comment