Thursday 12 April 2018

"Strong" - My Word for 2018 (SpeigelMom Scraps GD)

Hello!  I nearly forgot to share my final project for my Guest Design spot over at SpeigelMom Scraps.  For this layout I decided I'd better finally create my word for the year which is "Strong".  Last year was a tough year, but through all of it I came out a much stronger person, and I wanted to carry that theme into this year.

I used my July 2017 Hip Kit (I'm slowly making my way through it) which features Maggie Homes' "Carousel" collection for Crate Paper.


I did the packaging technique and splatters with my watercolours and some Heidi Swapp Colourshine.


I used the sequins more subtly for this layout, as the finishing touch to my embellishment clusters.


I love banners, but often struggle to use them.  This chipboard banner was perfect for the grounding of my title.


I didn't make a process video for this one because I was short of time.  

Thanks for looking!





No comments:

Post a Comment