Friday 27 December 2013

Lets Get Sketchy Christmas Edition Now Live!

Good morning!  I hope you had a lovely Christmas wherever you were in the world!  We had a different Christmas this year as Sam had the chicken pox, which started on the Sunday, which meant only Azaria and I went to Church Christmas Day as I was singing, and poor Sam had to stay isolated. He's still in isolation now, but at least hes distracted by playing with new toys!

Well I'm very excited to tell you that the special Christmas Edition of Lets Get Sketchy Sketch Inspired Magazine is now live!  Make sure you head over there and check out, the direct link to the magazine is here.

I'm on page 28 with a photo from my 2012 December Daily, and here are a couple more photos:





December is such a crazy busy time of year, that I don't really get working on my December Daily until January.  So far I've started to make my cover for this years mini album.  

Make sure you get your entries into our next magazine.  Details can be found here.

Have a wonderful holiday!
Melissa x

No comments:

Post a Comment