Friday 24 April 2015

Best Ever - A Simple Grid Layout

Good morning, if you follow me on YouTube you'll know that I posted a video with a simple grid design this week.  It worked perfectly with the leftovers of my February Hip Kit, and I used up the cut apart sheet (Heidi Swapp) and some of the My Minds Eye mixed bag die cuts.

Its another page with photos from our Millbrook park visit, and I love it because it includes photos of my three.  I wanted to keep my paper layers to a minimum, and I love the look of machine stitching on the photos.


The background is the Dear Lizzy stencil used like a stamp.


I used up lots of embellishments  9well for me anyway!).


Love those flower and diamond diecuts!  I used Heidi Swapp gold colour shine for my title words.


Here is my video


Thanks for reading/watching!

1 comment:

  1. love your fun grid page and all that cool stitching!!!! gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete