Thursday 10 September 2015

Bible Journaling - 1 Corinthians 13 (Child Free Friday #10)

Hello, I have something a little different to share today for my 10th Child Free Friday Video.  I stated Bible journalling a couple of months ago, and I was totally inspired by Shana Noel and Illustrated Faith.  I ordered a Journaling Bible (English Standard Version), and after patiently waiting it arrived after about 6 weeks after I ordered.

This Bible is especially for journaling, I have another Study Bible that I use for everyday and church use, and I also read different versions on my iPhone.  For this entry I was inspired to create from 1 Corinthians 13:4-8, which is all about love.  I stated by using white gesso, then stamped with Stazon ink, punched hearts from a Dear Lizzy washi tape book, more stamping with Distress Ink, and finally water colour paints.  


I also journaled and outlined the washi hearts.


I highlighted the subject verse with water colour paint.


Here is my video:


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this lovely page in your Bible Melissa! I was drawn to it bc it is so simple yet very pretty💜I love it! Thanks again and may the Lord bless you and keep you... Aly

    ReplyDelete