Friday 16 October 2015

Today & Everyday (The Crafty Maven Getaway)

Good evening lovely people!  Its Friday evening here and while the kids watch tv I'm catching up on writing this post.  Yesterday I was up on The Crafty Maven Getaway YouTube Channel for Free Flow Wednesday.  Free Flow Wednesday is all about Traditional layouts in the style of the creator, so perfect to show my style!

I made this layout about Azaria and Brielle entirely from scraps and older embellishments from my stash!  When I first saw this week's mood board I was concerned that I wouldn't have enough goodies to use, so I was pleasantly surprised.  Love it when that happens!!  Just like the mood board I wanted grey, black and white to be the main colours, with pops of aqua (or is it teal?).  


I wanted the ampersand to be a huge feature of the layout, and I fussy cut out a really old Glitz Design card.  The "today" is from an old packet of Heidi Swapp ephemera that I "just had to have" at a crop.



Of course any opportunity to add a bow, and this black and white stripe was perfect!


The quote of this Dear Lizzy Project Life Card is perfect for my layout about the relationship between my two girls.


And of course here is the process video:

Thanks for looking and have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment