Tuesday 5 January 2016

Lovely Little Moments (Lets Get Sketchy)

Happy New Year!!! I'm so excited because today is our first reveal for 2016 over at Lets Get Sketchy!! Yay!! This week we have an awesome sketch by Sarah King, and I used it to position the main paper elements.  After that the embellishing took a life of its own!!

I used older Crate Paper products from deep in my stash, including some of the original Maggie Holmes collection.  I love Crate so much, and I especially love how easy it is to layer with.  I'm scrapping Brielle again, she's been getting a lot of pages made lately, and Azaria has been questioning it!! 


I loved layering up lots of pieces of ephemera, and the bird is a sticker which I popped up on dimensional adhesive.  


I also added in some of the Maggie Holmes Confetti chipboard, including the "Lovely" title.  I love that Crate Paper products work so well together.


My little cluster in the top right corner makes me happy :)


And here is the fabulous sketch.


I have a process video for this one too.



Thanks so much for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Great take!Love all the elements you used for the LO...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout! I think all the different bling really make it stand out best.

    ReplyDelete