Sunday 18 September 2016

Fantastic Food (The Cut Shoppe DT)

Hello!  I'm up on The Cut Shoppe Blog today with my second layout for the month.  And yes its another girly page!!  I have bits and pieces from three new collections and they are all very girly, so hence I'm scrapping my girls.

I used the Foodgram cut file and made my own background with two of the words, which I replicated and arranged.  I used Paige Evans' "Take Me Away" collection by Pink Paislee.  The background paper with three blocks of colour was the perfect background.  


A close up of my journaling!  Brielle calls breakfast "breaksie", which is really the memory and story I wanted to document on this layout.  I took these photos especially because the things our kids say are just as important.


For my title I used the "fantastic" from the chipboard elements, and "food is made from one of the positive cuts.  I trimmed off the "#" and coloured the word with my water colours.


Here is the cut file, which you can purchase in the Etsy Store here.


Thanks for looking!






No comments:

Post a Comment