Thursday 8 March 2018

Violet Kit Projects (The Scrappery Creative Team)

Hello again!  Told you I'd be back :)

Today I want to share with you the projects I made with the Violet Kit from The Scrappery Kit Club.  This gorgeous kit featured the Bohemian Dreams collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studio, and of course had beautiful Scrappery exclusives.

This first layout features a cut file from Paper Issues.  In this layout I documented a scan that Ava had to have at 10 weeks old.


This layout is a mixed media layout, and I used the paint in the colour kit to add colour to my texture paste.


For this layout I wanted to use as many flowers as possible with a stiched frame.  I added dimension to the frame with foam.


And this final layout features lots of fussy cut butterflies from one of the papers.  I wanted to them to be flying in a swarm over my photos.



You can see process videos for all of these layouts on my YouTube Channel.

Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment