Sunday 12 May 2013

Happy Mothers Day and Sequins!

I hope you're having a blessed day today.  I was spoilt with handmade gifts from my kids.  Sam made me a beautiful paper flower, and Azaria gave me chocolates that were made at childcare.  Its not really about the gifts though, but about the love that goes with being a Mum.  We were also really blessed at church this morning x.

A big Happy Mother's Day to my Mum and Mum-in-law too.

I made the following layout for the Two Peas in a Bucket May Trendy Trios class.  The trendy technique for this month is Ombre, which I love.  The photo is my son and daughter when Azaria was a baby, so very appropriate for Mother's Day.




They grow up so very fast so enjoy every stage!

This next layout is for National Scrapbooking Day, Two Peas Challenge #2: Member-Based Sketch. This was the sketch:


This was my interpretation, with photos of the kids biking in the Arrow River:


I have a love for sequins at the moment, especially gold!

No comments:

Post a Comment