Wednesday 8 May 2013

My darling boy!

I found some photos of Sam that Mum took when he was a baby.  I love that Mum often sends me photos of the kids that I don't have.  (Inter)national Scrapbooking Day was on 4 May, and I've been spoilt for choice with challenges to enter.  I decided to support scrapbooking in New Zealand, so was keen to enter a Challenge Me Happy Facebook only challenge.  Challenge #1 was a colour challenge in blue tones.  This is my layout:


I used patterned papers from Dear Lizzy 5th & Frolic (American Crafts), a journalling card from Echo Park Paper "Photo Freedom", stickers from Echo Park Paper "Everyday Ecclectic", washi tape (hearts) from Glitz and sequins and chipboard (which I dyed blue with spray ink), both from The Warehouse.

I'll have a couple more NSD layouts to share later on in the week :)


No comments:

Post a Comment