Saturday 16 November 2013

Delight

Happy Saturday afternoon!  We've been having a great family day today, and I've had some time to upload and edit some layouts.  Today I just want to share another layout I made with Heidi Swap's Mixed Company line.  

This one started with me playing with the coral Colour Shine.  I misted the colour magic paper goods, and painted the Colour Shine onto the frame with a paint brush.  I will admit that I was tempted to leave the frame white, but I'm happy with how it turned out.  I also used bits and pieces from the ephemera pack.


The photo is of Azaria attending a party as a guest at 3 months old.  So cute!

Have a fabulous weekend!
Melissa x

4 comments:

  1. Adorable page Melissa! Love the Heidi Swapp goodies and the use of the Color Shine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The monochromatic look is great here! She is a cutie:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photo is so absolutely adorable and I love the gorgeous colors on your layout! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww she's so adorable! Such a beautiful page! Love the pretty frame and colors!

    ReplyDelete