Monday 4 November 2013

Today (Lets Get Sketchy)

Hello!  Its time for our first sketch reveal of November over at Lets Get Sketchy!  Wow its hard to believe that next month will be December and Christmas!!

This week we had this fabulous sketch to work with by Brenshevia:


I love that it provides for layers, and a lot of flexibility.  I decided to play up the tilt of the background square, and scrapped three photos of my kids baking, but this time with my story focusing on my son, and how he wanted to join in with my daughter who asked if she could bake.


And here is a close up, I just love the cute smile on his little face!


I used my Art Fair kit from the Paper Bakery, which I absolutely adore!  I used predominantly Glitz Design products in this layout, and the title is a Jillibean Soup sticker (I love these as I don't yet own a Silhouette Cameo).  Love the exclusive flair that come in the kit, this kit had 6 which was very exciting!

Thanks for looking.  Make sure you check out the awesome layouts the rest of the Design Team made. 

Be blessed 
Melissa x

5 comments:

  1. Love the arrows & layers, gorgeous LO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the triangle arrows, great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blue with the paint drip background.. stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch, Melissa!! Love the Glitz paper you used behind your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The glitz papers are so fun for this page! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete