Sunday 20 September 2015

Dream Big (Clique Kits DT)

Hello!  I recently shared my first Design Team layout and process video with the gorgeous October 2015 Clique Kit "Funfetti"!  I'm loving this kit so much, and have so many ideas on what to create with it. 

For this layout I wanted to focus on using the Ranger Paint Dabber in Pink Gumball (which is an add on you can purchase in the store).  And I knew I wanted to scrap these super cute photos of Brielle on her bike for the first time (with a little help from Shaun holding her on and pushing her around).  I kept this one pretty simple, started with the paint, and then added my paper strips.  The balloons were fussy cut out of one of the papers.


I typically go for a centre-right photo placement, and it was fun to challenge myself with this positioning. The Happy Things collection by Pink Fresh Studio is so beautiful, and the rubber charms super fun!


I made my title with the puffy sticker title, and after adding my embellishments I dropped on some gold Colour Shine for a final touch!


Here is my process video.



The best way to ensure that you get a kit is to subscribe.  Clique Kits are amazing, and you'll never be disappointed.  If you do head on over there, make sure you mention that I sent you, and if you purchase any goodies in the store use my code MELISSA10 to get 10% off.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your fun fun page and paint background!!!! super super cute!!! she is getting soo big so fast!!! such a lil cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete