Saturday 19 September 2015

Hello Snow (The Crafty Maven Getaway)

Hello!  I nearly forgot to post on here that I was up on the The Crafty Maven Getaway for Twerk it Thursday (where we work with a sketch).  The sketch that Dannielle Wright (Banning Lane) and I choose to work with was an older one by Ashley Horton.

I decided to scrap these super cute photos of Shaun and Brielle that I took one snow storm.  Sam and Azaria had gone outside to play and of course Brielle had to go out too!

I used my August Hip Kit, and hand cut my hearts because I wanted imperfection to go with my messy stitching.  I stayed true to the sketch, but added extra embellishments on the heart, and added corner triangles which I punched with my scallop punch.





Isn't this sketch so beautiful!  The hearts were definitely what drew me to it!


You can watch the video below.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment