Friday 15 January 2016

Happy (Clique Kits)

Hello!  Hope you're having fun wherever you are in the world!  We just got home from two days camping on an isolated farm that is only accessible by boat!  Such an amazing time for our family away from technology.

I'm sharing a layout I made last week, and forgot to post.  Its the second layout I made with my January Clique Kit "Allegria" and I used one of the exclusive cut files.  Its a butterfly, and I had an awesome time enlarging it and backing it with patterned paper and sequins.  The whole inspiration came from the photo of Brielle from a year ago, gazing up at Shaun and laughing.


I cut the butterfly from kraft cardstock to make it pop.  I used the Fancy Pants 6x6 paper pad, and backed the cut out parts of the butterfly.  I adhered the sequins with glossy accents.


A close up of my cluster, all focussed on the darling exclusive flair!


The "Hello today" card was perfect for my page, both the colour and the sentiment!  I added the flower die cut on pop dots.


I'm loving my Silhouette Cameo, especially now that I've worked out how to use it!

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment