Friday, 22 January 2016

Your New Teacher (Using Older Product)

Hello!  Popping in to share a quick layout that I made in an effort to use up older stash, and also in an attempt to scrap more photos of Shaun and Sam.

I went through my stash and found the Pink Paislee Switchboard collection pieces that I won a couple of years ago.  The collection was perfect for an older photo of Shaun and Sam on the first day of school in 2014.


I kept my design to my favourite layers under the photo, and then had a large focus on the title alphas.


I fussy cut the "hi" speech bubble from one of the patterned papers.


You can see all the details of this layout coming together in my process video.


Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Love the layers under your photo! This is an awesome page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super fun page and adorable pic!!! How fun that his dad works there!!!!

    ReplyDelete