Thursday 23 June 2016

Fishtail Braid (Clique Kits)

Hello hello!  Today I have a layout to share that I made with my June Clique Kit "La Dolce Vita".  This kit is beautiful and features the "Little Moments" collection by Elle's Studio, and exclusive cut files by Just Nick Studio.

I was really keen to use the Fancy Pants corrugated cardstock as a full background, and I loved how it looked with the cut file on white cardstock over the top.  The photo is of me when my hair was really long and I could wear it in a fishtail braid.


I used one of the gorgeous vellum tags, and limited my colour palette to teal and yellow.


I used one of the left over butterflies and hand stitched around it for added interest.  I used some of the sequins down the centre of the butterfly.


I also made a process video.



Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment