Tuesday 7 June 2016

Hello You Two (Lets Get Sketchy)

Good morning!  We had a long weekend here with Queens Birthday holiday yesterday.  Of course it went by super fast, but Winter is definitely here now, with freezing temperatures in the morning, and lots of snow on the mountains.

Yesterday was our first sketch reveal for June over at Lets Get Sketchy, and this month we have some goodies from our sponsor to play with, Freckled Fawn, and some of their design team are playing along too!

I decided to limit myself to the embellishments that we recieved and papers from my scrap bag.  I used the embellishments to pick the colour of papers I needed.  I used the gold thickers as extra embellishment too.  I found this layout really challenging, and think the end result is more like my older style than my current style.  I love this photo of my sweet girls cuddling!


And here is the sketch.


Thanks for looking.  Head on over to the LGS blog and play along!

No comments:

Post a Comment