Friday 22 July 2016

Beautiful (The Cut Shoppe)

Hello!  I know its been a while since I posted on here.  Shaun and I went up to Auckland for our national church conference, and while there I got sick with an upper respiratory infection, and then Brielle got sick.  Add to that pregnancy nausea and there hasn't been much time for updating my blog.

Anyway, I was up on The Cut Shoppe Blog yesterday with my second layout for this month featuring Brielle.  I used the Sassy Circles cut file - which is a fold and cut file and so much fun!  I used my Clique Kit featuring Elle's Studio's "Little Moments" collection, and I focused on using the gorgeous pink ombre paper to fill in the cut file.  I just love how this one turned out!


I also used the Girl Stuff cut file set for my title.


I didn't do much journalling on this one because I've scrapped other photos from the same moment.


Here is the Sassy Circles cut and fold file.


And here is the Girl Stuff cut file set.  So many options for creating with this cut file, I only used the title and can't wait to create more!


Thanks so much for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Love this! The intricicy of the cuts on it are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete