Friday 29 July 2016

Make Up (Sizzix)

Hi again!  Finally back, still suffering from pregnancy related nausea, hence the lack of posts...

Today I have a layout that I created with one of my Sizzix Bigz Plus Dies.  I used Emily Atherton's Bunting die and one of my past Clique Kits which featured the Studio Calico Goldie Collection.  I decided to scrap this super cute photo of Brielle when I caught her applying my lipstick and eyeliner to her face!  The only way to capture a photo like this is not to get annoyed, just act normal so you can get a photo before they cry out of guilt!  The fussy cut "makeup" is from a paper in my stash, I'd been saving it for this photo!


After I cut the banners I had stitched them to add to the general chaos of the page.  I wanted this layout messy to reflect the photo!


I kept the embellishment simple on this one because the patterned papers were so full on!


Here is the bunting die, and you can purchase it here

Thanks so much for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment