Tuesday 3 February 2015

3 Months (Lets Get Sketchy)

Hello! Can you believe its February already!  Well that means another reveal over at Lets Get Sketchy,  and this week we had a really fun sketch by Jenessa Franco to work with.  

I decided to scrap a second page of Brielle's 3 month photo shoot, and this layout will go next to my previous LGS layout two weeks ago.  I used Websters Pages Sweet Routine collection, and some gold tissue paper from my stash.  The letter stickers are really old Kaisercraft, like 4 years old!  Hooray for using up older product!

I started by spraying a large doily with Heidi Swapp Colour Shine to add some visual interest, as I knew I wanted to keep this layout simple, to focus on my darling baby girl.


These embellishments are made from the punching out the patterned paper and cutting up the journalling card.


I also added in some washi tape from my stash.


And of course no layout is complete without some India ink.


I also made a process video for this one.


I'd love to see what you make with this sketch.

3 comments:

  1. ahhhh adorable page, LOVE LOVE the colors and ink splats!!! what a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her cheeks!! Just want to pinch them!! Love the layout to go along with your sweet photo, Melisss!

    ReplyDelete