Monday 2 February 2015

A Paper Inspired Layout - Love (Hip Kit)

Hello, today I want to share a layout that I made with my December Hip Kit that was entirely inspired by the one piece of paper.  I wanted to make a layout focusing on using the Amy Tangerine Stitched collection in the kit.

The paper that inspired the layout was the world map paper with falling hearts, and my vision was to have the hearts continue to fall onto the white cardstock.  I kept the embellishment simple, and only used blue and green accents.  The photo is of my kids and I at a local resort.


Some close ups of the details.  I used the Stitched ephemera, rub-ons, Evalicious puffy stickers and Elles Studio wood veneer.


I cut out the hearts from the remainder of the paper.


Here is a process video which you can either watch below or on my YouTube channel.


Thanks for looking!



1 comment:

  1. looooove the colors here and how you split up the papers!!! gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete