Tuesday 18 August 2015

A Touch Of Gold Layouts - Artfull Crafts

Good morning, today I have two layouts made with Kaisercraft's new A Touch of Gold collection for  Artfull Crafts.  This collection is described as "embracing all things gold", and is elegantly paired with black and white. 

My first layout features Brielle with her first baby doll, given to her by friends for Christmas.  I loved using this paper for my background, and decorated with printed garland with hand stitching and sequins.


Gold Colourshine was the perfect finishing touch!


I used the Collectable die cuts as features.


My second layout is about friend's that announced their engagement in Church one Sunday morning, and I captured the moment!  I cut down the photo to fit the die cut frame, and added a gold doily from Studio Calico.  The epoxy circles are made with clear epoxy stickers and punched circles from patterned paper.


I combined two of my favourite papers, and then made the banner by punching holes in the die cuts.


Even the negative space from the punch out star was used.


You can purchase the collection in the online shop here.
Thanks for looking

1 comment:

  1. ohhhhh love the gold and those splats and sequins are perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete