Tuesday 18 August 2015

Tasty Treats (Lets Get Sketchy)

Hello!  Its time for our third week reveal over at Lets Get Sketchy.  This week we had a sketch by the lovely Bev Code to work with.  I used my July Hip Kit, and these two photos of Sam, Azaria and cousin Lilly on Boxing Day last year were perfect for the sketch.  Because the photos feature eating dinner, the food embellishments from my Hip Kit were perfect.

I used this gorgeous Crate Paper Poolside background and I cut a two circles out of it with my Creative Memories cutter.  I used the packaging technique with my watercolours on white cardstock behind.  


I hand cut triangle banners for below the photo.


I was happy to get that drink chipboard on the page!


And hooray for using that "tasty treats" chipboard title and Dear Lizzy washi tape from last month's kit.


And here is the sketch, as you can see I decided to pull my elements closer:


I also made a process video:



Thanks for looking, head on over to the blog to check out the rest of the DT reveals and play along!
Be blessed friends

No comments:

Post a Comment