Thursday 3 December 2015

Memories (Artfull Crafts)

Hello again! I forgot that I have another layout to share with you that I made with Shimelle's "Christmas Magic" collection.  For this layout I decided I really wanted to feature some of the beautiful papers, and I choose a photo of Azaria decorating the tree.

I started with the text paper, and then built my layers.  The wreath paper is so pretty, and I had to feature a piece of it.  


The Merry & Bright card is a cut apart from the collection.  I added in some older Maggie Holmes glitter phrase thickers.


Lovely layers, and a bauble decoration button.  The black words and phrases are from Kaisercraft's "Holly Jolly" collection, and they provided the perfect finishing touch!


The gold doily is by Studio Calico and is from my stash.  The blue tag at the top is from the embellishment pack that I got from Liz.


I made a process video, and you can watch it below.


You can purchase the Christmas Magic collection in the shop here.

Thanks so much for looking!  




No comments:

Post a Comment