Wednesday 16 December 2015

Simple Christmas Tags (Artfull Crafts)

Hello!  Today I'm up on the Artfull Crafts blog with three simple tags to share that I made with Shimelle's "Christmas Magic" collection.  


I cut all of the tags by hand from papers in the collection that have small repeating patterns.  The first tag is made from a cut apart card layered with a fussy cut wreath.  All embellishments are from the pack that Liz gave us all.  I used foam tape to provide dimension on each of the layers.


For the second tag I fussy cut some of the presents, and then adhered them in two layers with foam tape.  I tucked in a Christmas Tree and the heart.  


For the final tag I used a cut file from The Cut Shoppe and cut it on my Silhouette Cameo.  I added the die cut "Joy", a peg and a gem and some stars.


These tags could be used to dress up gift wrapping, and I'm really happy with how simple they were to make!

You can purchase the Christmas Magic Collection here.


1 comment: