Monday 28 March 2016

Dance Forever Mini Album (Clique Kits DT)

Hello again!  Today I'm up on the Clique Kits Blog with a mini album I made with the April Kit "Origins".  I used an exclusive digital cut file for my base, and enlarged it to work with my largest photo.  The album is all about Brielle and a dance she did in kitchen one morning when I had worship music on.  So super cute!!

Here is the cut file.  I used the entire cut file for my cover, then I only used the tag shape for my album.


I kept the front cover very simple.  I backed the cut file with a silver cupcake wrapper, and added yellow ribbon from my stash.


The first page had a plain piece of white cardstock to cover the cupcake wrapper.  My journaling tells the entire story of Brielle's dance.


My first photo is the start of the dance in our kitchen.  I embellished with a silver sticker (it looks blue in this photo), an exclusive printable circle, and an enamel heart.


I had embellishment on the backs of each tag.  This one has a sentiment I fussy cut from one of the cut apart sheets.  Simple Stories always have awesome cards.  I added a chipboard butterfly and more enamel.


This is the part of the dance that progressed thorough the kitchen.   This tag is cut on the Bella Blvd acetate from the kit.  I added a label for a small amount of journalling, and a doily from my stash. 


The back of the acetate was problematic with all the layers on the front, but I just kept it simple by framing one of the printable squares.


My final page features my favourite photo of Brielle on my favourite paper from the kit.  I love how she finishes her dance with her little foot over the vacuum cleaner cord.


Make sure you head over to the blog to see more photos of how I made the album.

Thanks for looking!  Hope your Easter was blessed!


1 comment: