Monday 11 April 2016

Dream (Lets Get Sketchy)

Hello! I know its been a while, and I'm really behind with sharing what I've been making.  I've been really sick for a couple of weeks, so my creativity has been virtually zero - which is a really horrible feeling when you're a very creative person.

This is a layout I made for the third reveal for March over at Lets Get Sketchy.  I used my February Clique Kit and scrapped a photo of my ballet shoes.  I started adult ballet classes during the last term of last year, its really hard because I've never done it before, but I love it!


I cut the "Happy" out of an exclusive card, I love the way it looks coming out of the typewriter.


I painted the wood veneer bow with gold acrylic paint.


The dream die cut word was perfect for my title, dreaming of being a ballerina!


And here is the sketch by Brenshevia.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment