Friday 17 April 2020

Egg Mayhem! - Confessions of a Paper Addict Cut Files DT

Hello again!! I hope you're all keeping well and sane in this new normal. Yesterday we resumed distance learning for our older three kids, which has its challenges - but it is good for them to have some routine, and to see their teachers and friends virtually. Today I have a layout on my YouTube Channel that I created for Confessions of a Paper Addict. I used one of the newly released Easter Cut Files called "Egg Mayhem". Its a background cut file and was so perfect to scrap this photo of myself panic shopping Easter eggs at the Warehouse on day one of the 48 hours before we went into COVID-19 Alert Level 4 Lockdown. I was shopping for three families, and looked like a crazy chocoholic!!!
I used my February Hip Kit Club kit, and selected patterned papers with repeating patterns to back the cut file. I also used some American Crafts POW glitter paper in gold from my stash.
I used my water colour paints to colour match around each egg, and I love how it turned out!
This cut file didn't need much embellishment as it was busy enough. I used foam thinkers from my stash for my title.
You can watch my video here to see how I made this layout. Thanks for being here as I start posting more regularly, I appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment