Tuesday 14 April 2020

Rad Brother - Cocoa Vanilla Studio DT

Hello!! I hope you managed to have a lovely Easter, despite being isolated because of COVID-19. I'm back again with another layout I made for Cocoa Vanilla Studio. I was so happy to finally create with the new awesome Legendary collection, which arrived last week, just in time for my assignment to make an Easter themed layout. I was so happy to finally get this photo of Sam from our egg hunt last year scrapped.
I used a cut file from Confessions of a Paper Addict, appropriately named Easter Egg. I decided to challenge myself to use a boy themed layout with a floral cut file scrapping a nearly teen boy!! I was able to find several papers and some patterns from the cut apart sheets to back my cut file. The small repeating triangles on the background paper were perfect too.
I altered the die cut word "Brothers" to remove the "S" because Sam is our only boy. Don't be afraid to make die cuts and embellishments work for you!
I hope you enjoyed seeing my layout. Please follow me on Instagram where I regularly post everything I create :) Take care friends Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment