Thursday 31 December 2015

10 Months (Stuck?! Sketches)

Hello from the last day of 2015!  I can't believe the year is pretty much over and tomorrow is 2016!  I've had some time to scrap lately, so I've been working solidly on Brielle's monthly baby album for the past two days.  I'm using Webster's Pages Sweet Routine collection for the entire album, with some other goodies from my stash.

The first layout is from a sketch at Stuck?! Sketches, and it's Brielle's 10 month page.  I had fun with the printed design already on the page.



And here is the sketch.


And now I have another 5 layouts to share with you from her album.  This first one is 4 Months.  I find primary colours very hard to work with, so the teddy bear in the photo was challenging!


This one is 5 months, and I kept this one very simple because I adore these photos.


This one is 8 months, and it was December so I took these cute photos in front of the Christmas Tree. I used an entire sheet of Crate Paper vellum for the background, and I stitched it onto white cardstock.


This one is 11 Months, and I used the acetate from the Websters Pages baby collection on the top of my page.  


And finally, her 1 year photo which I enlarged because I love it so much!  I did the packaging technique and splatters with Heidi Swapp Colourshine.  I was so happy to use that large chipboard floral - I've tried to make it work on so many layouts!


Thanks so getting to this far with me!  I only have a Christmas filler page and the cover page to go and the album will be done.

2 comments:

  1. Wow...fabulous layouts...good job on almost completing the album! I love all the wonderful details that you incorporate into your work! Adorable subject too! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely layouts, Melissa! Brielle is an absolute doll :) xxx

    ReplyDelete