Monday 7 December 2015

Today in the Garden (Clique Kits)

Hello!  I've been busy scrapping up a creative storm!  December is just so busy!!  Yesterday our December Challenge went live over at the Clique Kits Blog, and its "anything goes" which means create to your heart's content!  

I made my first layout using the CK December Kit "Girl Cave" featuring Pink Paislee's "Memorandum" collection.  This collection is just amazing, and contains lots of stationary inspired features!

I decided to scrap two photos of Brielle in the garden long after I'd finished.  I was totally inspired by the packaging on the Prima paper clips that are an add-on to the kit!  I started my letting yellow water colour to drip down my paper, then I toned it down with white acrylic paint.  Then I made two pockets from patterned paper to tuck the photos and doily into.  The photos are backed by one of the Memorandum Mini Files, and I cut the backing off to just use the tabbed piece.  I fussy cut out the "today" and used it for my title - it was gold foil and couldn't be hidden!


Here is a photo of the packaging that inspired my design.


And here is a look at the Girl Cave kit.


Make sure you link up your creations, because you could win products from Evalicious!!!

Have a lovely week, I'll be back really soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment