Friday 4 December 2015

Lets Get Sketchy - "My One Word" Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to the Lets Get Sketchy/Picture This “ My One Word” Blog Hop!! 

You should have come from Lynn G's  blog.  If you have stumbled across this by chance and want to play along then you can head back to the Let's Get Sketchy site to start at the beginning and to start collecting your challenge words. These words should be bolded on each DT member’s blog.

I decided to use the word "Cravings" and scrapped four Instagram photos that I took when I was pregnant with our 3rd baby.  In my journalling I listed some of my other cravings that I didn't have photos of, and it was fun (and strange) to think back!!  I used my September Hip Kit, and was really keen to use some of the blue and navy papers.  


I really got into my creative ZONE when I was making this layout!  I loved all the Amy Tangerine Rise & Shine products in this kit!  The enamel hearts are so super cute!


I loved using the large cork Thickers for my title, they provided the perfect contrast to the blues and greens on my page.


I added a small central cluster of embellishments for interest! 


Remember to play along in our hop challenge to win the wonderful prize from our sponsor, Creative Embellishments! 

Here is the first half of the lineup in case you get lost!
  
Day 1 Line up:

Next up on the hop is Nidhi make sure you hop on over to her blog to check out her wonderful inspiration she has for you. Don’t forget, each team member has a word hidden someone on their page please grab all the words for your chance at an extra prize!

You fill find the 2nd half of the list tomorrow by starting once again at Lets Get Sketchy!

Enjoy the rest of the hop!  

5 comments:

  1. Cute layout! Like how you hid the word in a sentence! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the many patterned papers you incorporated! And I'm gluten free, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting layout....great color combination....love de handwriting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors that you used.

    ReplyDelete