Wednesday 23 December 2015

Two "Girl Cave" Layouts (Clique Kits)

Good evening!  Its Christmas Eve Eve here in New Zealand, or as Sam (8) put it "Adam's Eve"!!  He's a funny guy!  Today I have two more layouts to share that I made with my December Clique Kit "Girl Cave" ~ how perfect is that name!!  The kit features Pink Paislee's Memorandum collection.

The first layout is in my typical style of featuring my favourite patterned paper, which is this gorgeous floral.  The photo is of my oldest two at my friend's wedding in 2014.  Shaun and I were singing as Kelly walked up the aisle and we made them sit on a blanket near us.  They were awesome!  Everything is from the kit except for the doily which is from my stash.  The exclusive card that says "You are exactly where you need to be" was perfect too, because they stayed where they were for the whole service!

My second layout features Sam having a shotput lesson at school athletics day, and I wanted to feature the folders that came as an add on to the kit.  I kept this one quite minimal, because the embellishments that I choose are features in themselves.  Sam loved the large metallic letter, and wanted me to use them on a page about him.  I thought spelling his name out was the best way to use them, because the pack only has one of each letter (and I wouldn't use up too many vowels)!  I was unsure about the glasses, but in the end I decided to use them because Sam wears glasses, and they suit the unconventional "lesson" theme of the layout!


Thanks so much for looking!



1 comment: