Saturday 6 February 2016

Bible Journaling - Mathew 6:33 (Clique Kits)

Hello again!  I'm back again to share a Bible journal page I created with left overs from my Crafty Maven layout (posted here yesterday).  Bible journalling is a lovely time to spend time with God whilst using the creative gift that he's given you.

A scripture that I've been meditating on a lot lately is Matthew 6:33 where we are told to seek first the Kingdom and His righteousness.  I used a large fussy cut butterfly, gorgeous stamps from Honey Bee Stamps, pastels from Stampin' Up, and a tag, ephemera and stickers from my November Clique Kit (more details on this kit in my previous post).  


I hope you enjoyed seeing this, I'm intending on sharing more of my Bible journalling this year, and really want to push myself both in the Word, and creatively.

Bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment