Friday 26 February 2016

Exciting News!!! (Sizzix)

Hello lovely friends!  I'm so excited that I can share some amazing news with you!  As of this week I can reveal that I'm designing for Sizzix as a Creative Blogger.  It's been my dream for the past couple of years to design for a manufacturer, and as a long time fan of manual die cutting, I'm thrilled to be working with Sizzix to promote their stunning products. 

If you follow me on Instagram you'll already know that I received some goodies this week including a Big Shot Plus and some gorgeous dies.  I just can't wait to get creating.  I'll be sharing my creations here on my blog, as well as my Instagram and YouTube channel.  I'll always provide a link to the die that I'm using, so do make sure you head on over to Sizzix and check out their products.  

I've already created my first project, which is a card for a wedding I attended yesterday of some lovely friends from church.  I needed to make a simple and elegant card, and the Thinlits From my Heart die was perfect.  I cut it in white American Crafts cardstock, and popped it up on dimensional adhesive.


I also used this stunning stamp from Honey Bee Stamps for the sentiment on my card.  Machine stitching around the edge of the patterned paper finished off my card, and I gently lifted the edges for dimension.




Here is a photo of my little darling Brielle (22 months) who attended the wedding with me!



Thanks for looking!

1 comment: