Wednesday 17 February 2016

Smile (Lets Get Sketchy)

Hello again!  Yesterday was the third sketch reveal for February over at Lets Get Sketchy and we had another amazing sketch by Latitia.  I decided to use my January Clique Kit (which I'm in the process of killing), and an Instagram photo of Shaun.

I kept this one quite simple and made sure I incorporated the background paper into my design, because its the reason I love this paper so much, and had to use it as a whole piece.  I outlined my triangles to make sure they didn't get lost.


And here is the sketch, I love that Latitia's sketches push me beyond my comfort zone, and really make me work with them whilst staying true to my style!


I made a process video too :)



Make sure you play along and link up your take!  Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment