Tuesday 9 February 2016

Hello Wanaka (Clique Kits DT)

Hello! I was up on the Clique Kits blog earlier this week with some pocket pages I made with some extra photos I had from our Wanaka trip a year ago.  The February "Hot Mess" kit was perfect to scrap these photos, especially because it features the "Shine" collection by Maggie Holmes.


The second and third pages are all about the National Transport and Toy Museum.  The vintage elements from the kit were perfect!


The exclusives in the kit were also perfect for Sam's delight at seeing vintage star wars toys!


I made my own journaling cards with white card stock, colour shine, exclusive printables and stamps from Honey Bee Stamps.  I love how this one turned out.  


Head on over to the blog for more close up photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment