Thursday 27 October 2016

Be Still My Heart (The Cut Shoppe DT)

Hello hello!  I'm up on The Cut Shoppe Blog today with this sweet layout featuring a daisy chain.  I used the Love Always collection to scrap this photo of Brielle that I took when I bought her some new hair clips, and she had to wear them all at once!  I created the daisy chain from the flower in the cut file set, by replicating it, arranging it in a circle and welding it together on my Silhouette software. 


Here is one close up of the daisy chain.  It's not perfect, but neither are real daisy chains!  I popped the centre of each flower up on a pop dot.  


Here is the cut file, you can also purchase this set pre-cut if you don't have a digital die cutting machine.  You can purchase the cut file in the Etzy store here.



Head on over to the blog to see more details and close-up photos of my layout!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment