Thursday 20 October 2016

Today (Lets Get Sketchy DT)

Hello!  I'm a little late posting this post, but we had our third sketch reveal over at Lets Get Sketchy this week.  We had another awesome sketch by Brenshevia, and I loved playing with my Kellie Kit, which I will explain after I show you my layout.  I used lots of Amy Tangerine "Oh Happy Life", and some Dear Lizzy "Fine & Dandy".  The photos are of Sam at the Hobbiton movie set.  He's a huge Lord of the Rings fan, and it was a dream come true for him to visit.


Here is the sketch.


My friend Kellie from the Gold Coast, Australia sent me a box of scrappy goodness, including Amy Tangerine's "Oh Happy Life", some Dear Lizzy, coloured doilies and other fun bits and bobs.  I decided to keep the goodies together, and also added some embellishments from my stash.  I've made a video of the kit below.



Thanks for looking!








No comments:

Post a Comment